ESSENTIAL SERVICES ONLY UNTIL APRIL 13th
After communication with the Chester County on best practices and after careful consideration, West Goshen Township will be following the County’s lead and activating an “essential services only” operation due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
This will be effective at 5:00 PM Friday, March 13th until 7:00 AM Monday, April 13th.
As more and more institutions close, this is the best decision we can make for the health, safety, and welfare of our employees and the general public.
The following is a summary of what is to take place:
- All non-essential Township employees will be working remotely from their homes when possible, reporting back to the office on Monday, April 13th.
- Township Police will be operating normally.
- Township Trash and recycling collection will continue on the normal schedule.
- Township Streets / Parks Department will be working on an on-call basis for emergencies such as downed trees, storm response, etc.
- Township Wastewater Department will be working diligently to ensure continued efficient operation of the Township’s sanitary sewer system.
- Township employees will be answering office phones Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM; Tuesday and Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
There will be no public admitted to the Township Building for any reason.
Other updates will be given as needed. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.