*UPDATED MAY 28, 2020*
ESSENTIAL SERVICES ONLY UNTIL JUNE 8th.
Given Governor Wolf’s “stay at home” order extension due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
This is effective until 7:00 AM Monday, June 8, 2020.
As more and more institutions remain closed, this is the best decision we can make for the health, safety, and welfare of our employees and the general public.
The following is a summary of what is to take place:
- All Township employees returned to work on Monday, May 4th.
- Township Police are operating normally.
- Township Trash and recycling collection will continue on the normal schedule.
- Township Streets / Parks Department will be working daily and on an on-call basis for emergencies such as downed trees, storm response, etc.
- Township Wastewater Department will be working diligently to ensure continued efficient operation of the Township’s sanitary sewer system.
- Township employees will be answering office phones Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
There will be no public admitted to the Township Building for any reason until June 8, 2020.
Other updates will be given as needed. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.