Do you love to paint, draw, photograph, quilt, sculpt, or engage in any other form of art? Would you like to display your artwork in a public setting? West Goshen Township is hosting the Twentieth Annual Resident Art Exhibit during the months of September and October 2019. Join in this celebration of amateur and professional artists living in West Goshen Township.
Rules for Submission:
- All artists entering submissions must reside in West Goshen Township.
- All submissions must be brought to the West Goshen Township Administration Building by Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
- There is no maximum number of submissions per artist. West Goshen Township can not, however, guarantee that all submitted works of art will be displayed.
- West Goshen Township reserves the right to deny exhibit of any work of art at the discretion of the Township Manager.
- West Goshen Township is not responsible for any damages to works of art that may result from theft, vandalism, climate exposure, or other causes.
- Works of art will be displayed from September 4, 2019 through November 1, 2019. Exhibited artwork may not be removed during this time.
- All entrants must retrieve their artwork from the West Goshen Township Administration Building by Friday, November 29, 2019.
- Each piece of artwork must be accompanied by a Registration Form. Registration Forms may be photocopied.
- For additional information, contact the Park and Recreation Department at 610-696-5266, ext. 4104 or at email@example.com.