The dogpark is located at the Robert E. Lambert Park on DogparkPottstown Pike. Click here for directions.
- Must be licensed (license information can be found here)
- Must be vaccinated
- Must wear identification with license information
- May not be admitted if in heat
- Must be at least four months old
- Must be within view and voice control of owner at all times
- Must not be sick or suffering from parasites
- Must be on a lease and under control of owners when outside dedicated dogpark area
- May not bring animals other than dogs into the dogpark
- May not bring more than three dogs into the park at a time
- Must clean up after dog immediately
- Must keep dog’s lease in hand while in the park
- Must immediately leash and remove a problem dog (displaying aggressive behavior, mounting, excessive barking) from the park without debate
- May not bring food or alcoholic beverages into the dogpark
- Must immediately stop dogs from digging and fill in any holes with dirt
- Must keep park gates closed at all times
- Must honor other users’ requests regarding their dogs
- Are solely liable for injuries or damages caused by their dogs and ensuring their dogs don’t escape the fenced area
- May not smoke in the dogpark
- May not bring glass containers into the dogpark
- Under 5 years old must be within arm’s length of parent or guardian at all times
- 6-11 years old must be under strict adult supervision at all times
- May not bring strollers, bicycles, or any other children’s toys into the dogpark
- Must obtain dog owner’s permission before cautiously approaching any dog
- Should not run, scream or engage in any behavior that may be upsetting to the dogs
First time visitors may consider visiting the dogpark during non-peak hours (between 9:00AM and 5:00PM Monday through Friday) until your dog(s) become comfortable with the park.
The dogpark is closed for routine maintenance Monday through Thursday between 10:00AM and 11:30AM.
This facility is not supervised. USERS OF THIS FACILITY DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK. WEST GOSHEN TOWNSHIP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INJURIES TO DOGS, THEIR OWNERS/HANDLERS, OR OTHERS THAT USE THE DOGPARK. This area is for dogs and their owners/handlers only.
Contact the West Goshen Township Park and Recreation Department at 610-696-5266 with any questions.