Trash Collection - Monday & Thursday
Pickup begins at 6 am and ends at 5 pm. Trash should be put out the night before or by 6 am on the morning of trash pickup.
Please use the Township-provided 96 gallon trash container. No other trash containers will be allowed. Place the container on the street with the wheels against the curb, and handle and wheels facing away from the street, at least 3 feet from any other trash containers and 4 feet from any other obstructions such as mailboxes, cars, or other vehicles.
Do not overfill the container. Lids on containers must be closed to prevent waste from spilling onto the street. This also helps eliminate odors and pest problems. Bagging all garbage also helps eliminate container odor. Do not place items on top, next to, or outside the container. If you do, the automated truck will not be able to pick up any of your trash. All items must be inside the container for collection.
The trash container shall remain with the property in the event of change of homeownership, and may not be removed for any reason. Learn more about the safe use and care of your trash container with a helpful Toter Cart Use and Care Brochure (PDF).
Holiday Pickup Schedule
If trash and recycling services are scheduled for the following holidays, pickup will occur on the next day. If a holiday falls on a Monday through Thursday, the second trash pickup that week will take place on Friday.
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 29th
- Collections will be on Tuesday, May 30th and Friday, June 2nd
- July 4th: Tuesday, July 4th
- Collections will be on Monday, July 3rd and Friday, July 7th
- Labor Day: Monday, September 4th
- Collections will be on Tuesday, September 5th and Friday, September 8th
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 23rd
- Second collection will be on Friday, November 25th
- Christmas: Monday, December 25th
- Collections will be on Tuesday, December 26th and Friday, December 29th