ATTENTION ARTISTS! West Goshen Township is seeking submissions for the seventeenth annual Resident Art Exhibit during the months of September and October 2017. This exhibit is open to all professional and amateur artists living in West Goshen Township. If you live in West Goshen Township and you like to paint, draw, sculpt, photograph, cross-stitch, quilt, or engage in any other art form, you are invited to participate in this annual exhibit.
"Breathtaking NASA Florida" by Eva S. Van Campen
Rules for Submission:
- All artists entering submissions must reside in West Goshen Township.
- All submissions must be brought to the West Goshen Township Administration Building by noon on Friday, September 1, 2017.
- There is no maximum number of submissions per artist. West Goshen Township can not, however, guarantee that all submitted works of art will be displayed.
- West Goshen Township reserves the right to deny exhibit of any work at the discretion of the Township Manager.
- West Goshen Township is not responsible for any damages to works of art that may result from theft, vandalism, climate exposure, or other causes.
- Works of art will be displayed from September 5, 2017 through October 30, 2017. Exhibited artwork may not be removed during this time.
- All exhibitors must retrieve their artwork from the West Goshen Township Administration Building by Friday, December 1, 2017.
- Anyone interested in submitting entries must complete the Registration Form and attach it to the artwork. Questions may be directed to the West Goshen Township Park and Recreation Department at email@example.com.