WEST GOSHEN TOWNSHIP
June 21, 2016
1. The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag
2. Open the floor for public comment
3. Approval of the minutes from the April 19, 2016 meeting.
4. Initial Submissions
5. Final Subdivision Plan for a 28 single family townhomes for Iacobucci West Goshen LLC at 1210 West Chester Pike.
6. Final Land Development Plan for a 988 square foot building addition for Envera LLC at 220 Garfield Avenue.
7. Committee Reports.
8. Open the floor for public comment.
West Goshen Township
Board of Supervisors
June 29, 2016
(Meeting rescheduled from June 8, 2016)
1. The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
2. Reports for the month of May 2016:
A) Police Reports presented by Chief Joseph Gleason.
B) Fire Marshal's Report including Goshen Fire Company and Good Fellowship
Ambulance Company presented by Fire Marshal Andrea Testa.
C) Building Official's Report presented by Building Official John Beswick.
3. Board of Supervisors’ announcements.
4. Township Manager’s announcements.
5. Zoning Officer’s announcements.
6. Discussion of 2017 East Goshen Township and West Goshen Township 200th Anniversary
celebration with East Goshen Township Supervisor Senya Isayeff.
7. Approval of the Board of Supervisors meeting minutes of May 11, 2016.
8. Approval of Treasurer's Report dated May 31, 2016, for the General Fund, the Sewer Revenue
Fund, the Waste and Recycling Fund, and the Capital Reserve Fund, and the bills to be paid from
9. Discussion and possible approval of Ordinance No. 3-2016, establishing rules and regulations
regarding the operation of drone aircraft, model airplanes, model rockets, etc., within West Goshen
10. Discussion and possible approval of 2017 through 2019 Waste & Recycling Collection Contract bid
for West Goshen Township.
11. Discussion of West Chester Pike (Rt. 3) grant award for installation of adaptive traffic signals for
West Goshen Township, East Goshen Township and Westtown Township for the Strasburg Road
intersection in West Goshen Township east to the Rt. 352 intersection in Westtown Township.
12. Discussion and possible approval of Resolution 11-2016, Designation of Agent declaration for
PEMA 2016 blizzard reimbursement.
13. Discussion and possible approval of Resolution 12-2016, establishing stop signs for E. Washington
14. Discussion and possible approval of AKFA to act as Township Engineer for Growing Greener Grant
for the Basin Road detention basin reconstruction project.
15. Discussion and possible approval of Developer’s Agreement, Stormwater Maintenance Agreement
and Financial Security Agreement for the Arbours Square development project located at 1205
16. Discussion and possible approval of Final Subdivision and Land Development for Francis
Iacobucci for a 28 unit townhouse residential subdivision located at 1210 West Chester Pike.
17. Discussion and possible approval of Final Land Development for Envera LLC for a 735 square foot
building addition located at 220 Garfield Avenue.
18. Any other business to come before the Board.