West Goshen Township
Board of Supervisors
August 27, 2014
1. The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
2. In Remembrance of Dr. Robert S. White
3. Reports for the month of July 2014:
A) Police Reports presented by Chief Joseph Gleason.
B) Fire Marshal's Report including Goshen Fire Company and
Good Fellowship Ambulance Company presented by Fire Marshal Andrea Testa.
C) Building Official's Report presented by Building Official John Beswick.
4. Board of Supervisors’ announcements.
5. Township Manager’s announcements.
6. Approval of the Board of Supervisors meeting minutes of July 9, 2014.
7. Approval of Treasurer's Report dated July 31, 2014, for the General Fund, the Sewer Revenue Fund, the Waste and Recycling Fund, and the Capital Reserve Fund, and the bills to be paid from these funds.
8. Discussion of Public Utility Amendments to Township Zoning Ordinance.
9. Discussion and possible approval of Resolution 14-2014, establishing 25-mph zones for Judson Drive and Olivia Court.
10. Discussion and possible Final Land Development approval for a convenience store, drug store, and bank totaling 23,352 square feet for Summit Realty Advisors, LLC and Wawa, Inc. located at 1010 West Chester Pike.
11. Discussion and possible Final Subdivision approval for 17 single family residential lots for the Glenn M. White Land Company, Inc., located at 1320 Pottstown Pike.
12. Discussion and possible Final Land Development approval for a 1,240 square foot building addition for TEVA Pharmaceuticals located at 145 Brandywine Parkway.
13. Presentation and discussion of Westrum land development plan for Ward Avenue property.
14. Discussion and possible approval of Resolution 15-2014, establishing the 2014 Financial Requirements and the Minimum Municipal Obligations for all three pension plans.
15. Any other business to come before the Board.