West Goshen Township
Board of Supervisors
April 13, 2016
1. The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
2. Reports for the month of March 2016:
A) Police Reports presented by Chief Joseph Gleason.
B) Fire Marshal's Report including Goshen Fire Company
and Good Fellowship Ambulance Company presented by Fire Marshal Andrea Testa.
C) Building Official's Report presented by Building Official John Beswick.
3. Board of Supervisors’ announcements.
4. Township Manager’s announcements.
5. Zoning Officer’s announcements.
6. Approval of the Board of Supervisors meeting minutes of March 9, 2016.
7. Approval of Treasurer's Report dated March 31, 2016, for the General Fund, the Sewer Revenue Fund, the Waste and Recycling Fund, and the Capital Reserve Fund, and the bills to be paid from these funds.
8. Discussion and possible approval of Final Land Development Plan for a 54,260 square foot Age Restricted Independent and Assisted Living Facility for Commerce Operating GP LLC at 1205 Ward Avenue.
9. Discussion and possible approval of Final Land Development Plan for a 5,872 square foot building addition for locker rooms and restaurant for West Goshen Twin Rinks LTD at 700 Lawrence Drive.
10. Possible approval of Resolution 6-2016, multi-way stop sign at Ward Avenue and N. Five Points Road.
11. Possible execution of 2016 Paving Program contract for DiRocco Bros Paving.
12. Discussion and possible approval of Ordinance No. 1-2016, regarding geothermal well systems.
13. Presentation of online “West Goshen Township Self-Service” for sewer and trash bills.
14. Discussion and possible approval of Ordinance No. 2-2016, regarding allowing the emailing of sewer / trash invoices to customers.
15. Presentation and discussion of Township “Capitalization of Fixed Assets Policy” and “Fixed Asset Control / Inventory Policy.”
16. Discussion and possible award of 2016 Pavement Markings Bid.
17. Any other business to come before the Board.