WEST GOSHEN TOWNSHIP
February 16, 2016
1. The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
2. Open the floor for public comment.
3. Approval of the minutes from the December 15, 2015 meeting.
4. Initial Submissions
A. Subdivision Plan for six residential lots for the Zarelli Group LLC at 825 Goshen Road.
B. Land Development Plan for a 5,872 square foot building addition for locker rooms and
restaurant for West Goshen Twin Rinks LTD at 700 Lawrence Drive.
5. Final Subdivision Plan for three residential lots for Jerrehian at 1135 Pottstown Pike.
6. Final Land Development Plan for a 229,179 square foot (709 spaces) Parking Garage for Chester County Hospital at 701 East Marshal Street.
7. Final Land Development Plan for a 65,120 Square Foot Self-Storage Building with 12,920 square feet of portable storage units for Christopher Knauer at 1075 Andrew Drive.
8. Final Land Development Plan for a 54,260 square foot Age Restricted Independent and Assisted Living Facility for Commerce Operating GP LLC at 1205 Ward Avenue.
9. Committee Reports.
10. Open the floor for public comment.
Park and Recreation Board
February 17, 2016
1. Approval of the January 20, 2016 minutes
2. Review of Treasurer’s Report as of January 31, 2016
3. Parks Department Report (McClune)
4. Summer Recreation Program Report (Steines)
5. Teen Program Report (Steines)
6. The Friends of West Goshen Parks, Inc. (Napiecek)
7. Old Business
a. Bus Trips
b. Egg Hunt and Decorated Hat Parade
c. Summer Concert Series
d. Community Yard Sale
e. Dogpark and Skatepark Updates
8. New Business
a. End of year Picnic Pavilion Use Review
b. Any other new business to be brought before the Park and Recreation Board