West Goshen Township
Board of Supervisors
July 8, 2015
1. The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
2. Presentation of Certificate of Appreciation to the West Goshen Township Police Department By Special Agent-in-Charge Paula Norsoph of the Fort Washington, PA field office for the Federal Investigative Service.
3. Reports for the month of June 2015:
A) Police Reports presented by Chief Joseph Gleason.
B) Fire Marshal's Report including Goshen Fire Company and
Good Fellowship Ambulance Company presented by Fire Marshal Andrea Testa.
C) Building Official's Report presented by Building Official John Beswick.
4. Board of Supervisors’ announcements.
5. Township Manager’s announcements.
6. Zoning Officer’s announcements.
7. Approval of the Board of Supervisors meeting minutes of June 10, 2015.
8. Approval of Treasurer's Report dated June 30, 2015, for the General Fund, the Sewer Revenue Fund, the Waste and Recycling Fund, and the Capital Reserve Fund, and the bills to be paid from these funds.
9. Discussion and possible approval of a Final Subdivision Plan for consolidation of two nonconforming lots into one conforming residential lot for Catania Design Concepts, Inc. at 719 Bicking Drive.
10. Discussion and possible denial of Subdivision and Land Development Plan for 415 Goshen Road.
11. Discussion and possible approval of Ordinance No. 2015-4, a Zoning Text amendment allowing Wholesale Sales in various Industrial Zoning Districts.
12. Discussion of and setting of Hearing date for Ordinance No. 2015-5, of a proposed Zoning Text amendment allowing the keeping of chickens as an accessory use to single family dwellings.
13. Discussion and possible award of sale of surplus Township vehicles for publicly advertised bids opened on June 24, 2015.
14. Discussion of Comcast cable television franchise agreement and setting of Hearing date for Ordinance No. 2015-6 to adopt same.
15. Discussion and possible approval of Resolution 9-2015, No Parking for Wrangley Court and No Parking / Snow Emergency Route for Derry Lane.
16. Any other business to come before the Board.
Board of Supervisors Conditional Use Hearing
Conditional Use Hearing for the removal of gates at the entrances to the Arbours subdivision.