West Goshen Township
November 18, 2014
1. The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
2. Open the floor for public comment.
3. Approval of the minutes from the October 21, 2014 meeting.
4. Discussion of a proposed Zoning Text Amendment regarding tower based wireless communications facilities and non-tower wireless communication facilities.
5. Discussion of a proposed Zoning Text Amendment to provide for retirement communities and independent living facilities and/or assisted living facilities in the I-C zoning district by conditional use.
6. Initial Submissions
7. Final Subdivision Plan for a Lot line change between 1373 and 1377 Green Hill Avenue totaling 3,123 square feet for Jerry Dickens at 1377 Green Hill Avenue.
8. Committee Reports.
9. Open the floor for public comment.
Park and Recreation Board
November 19, 2014
1. Approval of the October 15, 2014 minutes
2. Review of Treasurer’s Report as of October 31, 2014
3. Parks Department Report (McClune)
4. Summer Recreation Program Report (Steines)
5. Teen Program Report (Steines)
6. The Friends of West Goshen Parks, Inc. (Napiecek)
7. Old Business
a. Bus Trips
b. Summer Concert Series
c. Fall Movie Series
d. Harvest Festival
e. Holiday Decorations Workshop
f. Holiday Breakfast
g. Placement of the Hallowell Field marker
h. Dogpark and Skatepark Updates
8. New Business
a. Discussion and nomination of officers for 2015
b. Any other new business to be brought before the Park and Recreation Board