WEST GOSHEN TOWNSHIP
July 29, 2014
1. The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
2. Open the floor for public comment.
3. Approval of the minutes from the May 27, 2014 meeting.
4. Discussion of a proposed Zoning Text Amendment regarding utility definitions and use regulations.
5. Discussion of a proposed Conditional Use Application for collocation of a wireless
communication facility to an existing PECO transmission tower for New Cingular Wireless PCS at
1167 MacPherson Drive.
6. Initial Submissions
A. Land Development Plan Resubmission for an 8,896 square foot building with 4,380 square feet
of restaurant, 900 square feet of outdoor dining, and 3,616 square feet of food
preparation/catering space for Frank Pica located at 1231 and 1233 West Chester Pike.
B. Land Development Plan for a 1,240 square foot building addition for TEVA Pharmaceuticals
located at 145 Brandywine Parkway.
7. Final Land Development Plan for a convenience store, drug store, and bank totaling 23,352
square feet for Summit Realty Advisors, LLC and Wawa, Inc. located at 1010 West Chester Pike.
8. Final Subdivision Plan for 17 single family residential lots for the Glenn M. White Land Company,
Inc. located at 1320 Pottstown Pike.
9. Discussion of an Act 537 Minor Plan Revision for the West Goshen Sewer Authority.
10. Committee Reports.
11. Open the floor for public comment.