West Goshen Township
Board of Supervisors
March 11, 2015
1. The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
2. Reports for the month of February 2015:
A) Police Reports presented by Chief Joseph Gleason.
B) Fire Marshal's Report including Goshen Fire Company and
Good Fellowship Ambulance Company presented by Fire Marshal Andrea Testa.
C) Building Official's Report presented by Building Official John Beswick.
3. Board of Supervisors’ announcements.
4. Township Manager’s announcements.
5. Zoning Officer’s announcements.
6. Approval of the Board of Supervisors meeting minutes of February 11, 2015.
7. Approval of Treasurer's Report dated February 28, 2015, for the General Fund, the Sewer Revenue Fund, the Waste and Recycling Fund, and the Capital Reserve Fund, and the bills to be paid from these funds.
8. Discussion and possible adoption of Ordinance No. 2015-2, establishment of West Goshen Township Stormwater Authority and associated bylaws.
9. Discussion and possible adoption of Ordinance No. 2015-3, amending West Goshen Township Code for “Firearms.”
10. Discussion and possible approval of Paul J. Bonnes LLC as a Township Third Party Electrical Inspector.
11. 2014 Perfect Attendance Awards.
12. Real Estate Tax Exoneration, Spring House Lane open space; Revest Corporation I open space.
13. Discussion and possible award of bid to install traffic signal at the intersection of Burke Rd. / North Pottstown Pike.
14. Any other business to come before the Board.