PUBLIC NOTICE - The West Goshen Township Sewer Authority, Chester County, will hold a special public meeting to discuss emergency repairs to the anaerobic digester system and all other business that may come before it, on Tuesday, November 15, 2016 starting at 6:30 PM. The meeting will be held in the main meeting room of the West Goshen Township Administration Building located at 1025 Paoli Pike, West Chester, PA 19380.
Meeting will be held in Room A.
WEST GOSHEN TOWNSHIP
November 15, 2016
1. The Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag.
2. Open the floor for public comment.
3. Approval of the minutes from the September 20, 2016 meeting.
4. Initial Submissions
A. Land Development Plan for an 8,346 square foot building addition for Atlantic Coast Athletic Clubs LP at 1130 McDermott Drive.
B. Land Development Plan for a 13,714 square foot building addition for JAS Real Estate Holdings, LLC at 328 Westtown Road.
C. Land Development Plan for a 9,120 square foot building addition for Bush Auto Group at 966 South Matlack Street.
5. Final Land Development Plan for a 250,905 square foot building addition for The Chester County Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania Health System at 701 East Marshall Street.
6. Committee Reports.
7. Open the floor for public comment.
Park and Recreation Board
November 16, 2016
1. Approval of the October 19, 2016 minutes
2. Review of Treasurer’s Report as of October 31, 2016
3. Parks Department Report (McClune)
4. Summer Recreation Program Report (Steines)
5. Teen Program Report (Steines)
6. The Friends of West Goshen Parks, Inc. (Napiecek)
7. Old Business
a. Eagles Scout Project Update
b. Bus Trips
c. Summer Concert Series
d. Harvest Festival
e. Holiday Breakfast
f. Holiday Craft Workshop
g. Bicentennial Celebration
h. Gift from family of Robert E. Lambert
i. Dogpark and Skatepark Updates
8. New Business
a. Discussion of Officers for 2017
b. Any other new business to be brought before the Park and Recreation Board